The Sun travels through the constellation Sagittarius between November 22 and December 21 each year, bringing vibrant and adventurous energy. If you were born during this period, that makes you a witty, happy-go-lucky Sagittarius!
“Sagittarius energy is here to help us explore the universe, with one wild and limit-surpassing worldview after another,” Sagittarius-born astrologer Nura Rachelle tells Bustle. “With its truly free spirit on your side, be prepared to expand your horizons in every way. Nothing is impossible for a Sagittarius, and there is no settling for a ‘no’ or a ‘stop trying.'”
Whether they’re forging their own pathway to success or intuitively knowing when someone needs advice or a motivational speech, Sagittarius zodiac signs are committed to living life to its fullest and are always willing to help others along the way. Here’s everything you need to know about these cultured fire signs and why they are the compassionate extroverts of the zodiac.
Sagittarius Zodiac Sign Facts
- Sagittarius Season Dates: November 22 to December 21
- Sagittarius Element: Fire
- Sagittarius Modality: Mutable
- Sagittarius Symbol: The Archer ?
- Sagittarius Ruling Planet: Jupiter
- Sagittarius Ruling House: The ninth house of beliefs and philosophy.
- Sagittarius Twelfth House: Scorpio
- Sagittarius Birthstone: Turquoise
Sagittarius Personality Traits
Sagittarians are represented by the symbol of the archer. Continue reading